Monday, October 23, 2017

Austin's Patience Release

Elle Kimberly and I have a New Release today. I am excited for you all to read Austin's Patience. You can find your copy HERE


Blurb:

Austin was the cowboy a little out of her league. Alma was a little underage. He had plans for them both, but she had plans for herself. 

Years later, he needs her again. This time she's the only nurse that can get his father back to health. But time has changed them both. 

Austin's patience might not be enough to get her back.


Teaser: 



I loved the ranch and my dream was always to come back to it, but I didn’t want to marry at sixteen. College and living my own life was my highest priorities. My plan was to do this and remain with Austin, but instead, he was on one knee telling me this was how it was going to be. I didn’t want to be controlled by Papa and most certainly not Austin.
So I ran and left all that I knew, but he was never far from my thoughts.



No comments:

Post a Comment